Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Neucleus NC-X2iLAN iPod Integration for 07' GM's (ALTERNATIVE TO iConnect)

Search this Thread

Old March 15th, 2007, 7:00 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Any word on the PXDG release date?

No the PXDG has no video option.

And no I don't feel that 2 iPods are overkill at all. If I had a big need for iPod video, I would have 2 hooked up just like that. Who knows, might end up happening in time.

I have the DirecTV/Tracvision satellite install coming soon that will be countersunk in the headliner so it will be very stealth. (I don't like how it looks all exposed on the roof rack, want mine hidden. Won't really have a need for iPod video.
Old May 28th, 2007, 11:03 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any update on the peripheral product?
Old June 21st, 2007, 12:55 PM
CF Beginner

Hi, I'm a new member to this forum. I have really enjoyed reading through the posts over the last couple of weeksand have learneda TON as I prepare to buy a new Tahoe. If all goes as planned, I'll be rolling through Houston in my new 'hoe by the end of next week.

Once I get my new Tahoe, I plan on installing an iPod interface solution, most likely the Neucleus NC-X2i, and the GMLockPick.I would prefer to have the Peripheral PXDG, but if that product isstill months away from release,I dont thinkI will wait. Has anyone heard an update on the release date for the PXDG? I sent a note to Peripheral via theirContact Us page last week and have not heard back.

Thanks,

Kevin
Old June 25th, 2007, 6:05 PM
CF Beginner

I just installed the Nucleus NC-X2iLan and everything shows up on my radio, but when I don't hear any sound. All I hear is static. XM works and I can go throughmy iPod menus. I've tried "re-booting" it a few times, but all I get is static. Any suggestions?
Old June 26th, 2007, 12:51 PM
CF Beginner

I ordered the Ipod lockpick from coastaletech to go along with my superlockpick. I should have it thursday and will post the results as I am also going to install my sirius through the aux port on this box
Old July 5th, 2007, 5:13 PM
CF Active Member

Any word on the PXDG?

TMW597 --> Have you received/installed your directTV TracVision yet? Sounds neat. Where did you get it?
Old July 18th, 2007, 4:56 PM
CF Beginner

according to one of the guys at peripheral the pxdg is still several months away.
Old July 18th, 2007, 5:18 PM
CF Active Member

Yeah you're right, I just got an e/mail reply back stating they are about 6 months away. That comment was from their engineering department. Guess I'll buy the current one for the time being
Old August 25th, 2007, 2:20 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: GIXXER

Any word on the PXDG?

TMW597 --> Have you received/installed your directTV TracVision yet? Sounds neat. Where did you get it?
My bad, I haven't kept up with this thread. No I haven't done the Tracvision install just yet. It hasn't been a priority, plus I've been on location like crazy for most of this year.
Old January 25th, 2008, 1:37 PM
CF Beginner

According to Ernie @ Peripheral it's the PXAMG and is now available and shipping. However, it doesn' mention anything about Bluetooth.

Quick Reply: Neucleus NC-X2iLAN iPod Integration for 07' GM's (ALTERNATIVE TO iConnect)