Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Oem Nav radio clock problem

Search this Thread

Old February 23rd, 2019, 6:50 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

So weird...my clock was only showing a colon as well after a battery disconnect maybe a month ago, then yesterday my wife said it was working again but not keeping the correct time...I will try this fix, but it doesnt say how to set time to UTC from GMT, what am i missing? do I just subtract the time diff. between the two, UTC and GMT?
Old February 27th, 2019, 5:43 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Having same issue on my 11 avalanche ltz
Old February 27th, 2019, 6:20 PM
CF Beginner

Rhonda's post worked for me, thanks
Old March 24th, 2019, 11:54 PM
CF Beginner

Thumbs up My navigation clock didn't display. ...... Thank you for the fix

Originally Posted by Rhonda
You need to do a hard reset of your clock. On the touchscreen, select the MENU button, when the screen changes, touch the lower left corner and hold until the PIN screen appears. Now enter the PIN code 295660, touch NEXT PAGE, then SET TIME. Here’s a video that shows how to do it:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Btlu6CBeJQs#
Ms. Rhonda ...... Thank you for your post. I drive a GMC 2008 Hybrid Yukon. On Friday I was on a road trip ( three states away from my home Air Force Base) when my engine check light indicator came on. I stopped at the GMC dealership in the town that I was headed to. I asked them to tell me why my light came on. They said that I was throwing a P0521 code and to fix it I would have to have my Oil Pressure Sensor Switch and filter removed /replaced. After the repairs took place, I picked up my Yukon by COB (close of business) that day. (i.e. All of the mechanics were gone) When I drove off from there lot, I noticed that the clock was not being displayed. I did everything that I knew to do .... but nothing worked. I went back to the dealership on Saturday to ask them for help .... But of course they had know answers for the clock problem. And to top it off, while driving back to my place of orgin...... The ##$$@&&%*** engine check light indicator came back on. (Go Figure). It was'nt until I stumble on your post that I was able to get my clock back. Rhonda........ Thank you for looking out.
RespectfullyBro. Bruce
Old April 30th, 2019, 12:15 PM
CF Beginner

Default My dam clock

Hats off to Rhonda got my dam clock back
You need to do a hard reset of your clock. On the touchscreen, select the MENU button, when the screen changes, touch the lower left corner and hold until the PIN screen appears. Now enter the PIN code 295660, touch NEXT PAGE, then SET TIME. Here’s a video that shows how to do it:
Old May 23rd, 2019, 4:50 PM
CF Beginner

Default Works like a charm

Thanks so much, this worked and was so easy.

[/QUOTE]
Old June 13th, 2019, 3:35 PM
CF Beginner

Thanks worked! Got my clock back!!
Old July 28th, 2019, 5:58 PM
CF Beginner

Default Success!

This does work BUT NOT when you are driving. I was attempting this fix while my husband was driving and it wouldn’t work. So, be sure you are in park! Thanks for the post!

Old September 20th, 2019, 6:55 PM
CF Beginner

Smile Oh, happy day

You are my new best friend, Rhonda. Thanks for saving my sanity. It was fix the clock or trade my truck. I'm too frugal fer dat.

Old September 24th, 2019, 7:15 PM
CF Beginner

Angry Radio clock blank

There is an issue with the radio clock going blank after a battery replacement or a dead battery. GM knew about this and did not fix it as some late 06 and all 07 and early 08.

I found out the hard way

Quick Reply: Oem Nav radio clock problem