Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

resolution + Enterprise Rip Off

Search this Thread

Old June 1st, 2009, 10:02 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs down resolution + Enterprise Rip Off

If anyone's been following my nightmare 5 trips to the dealer to get my sat nav voice recognition fixed, the end may be near. this Thursday they are swapping my sat nav for one off another new 09 on the lot...

in sorta related news Eterprise rent-a-wreck is telling me I 'caused damage' to the front of their vehicle in the 30 hours it was in my possession, and not in the 80 it was in the dealers.... hmm... they asked if I could come in and see it, I work 8 am to 9 PM, and 8-6 tues.. so.. I can't... I said send me the paper work and I'd call my lawyer.

The car was a mess when I picked it up, dirty inside and out, smelled of smoke so bad I had to drive with the windows down in the cold so I wouldn't throw up... steering wheel and controls were sticky.

1/8th tank of gas in it! an EIGHTH! how was I supposed to go anywhere but a gas station?!

2 people working for a line of 8 customers.

I called the dealer who will contact Enterprise and hopefully tell them to drop it (i'm not someone to rip off). I KNOW I didn't do ANY damage to that vehicle. If I did I would fess up to it.

I also called corporate enterprise about the concerns I had. I said I was going to let this all slide since I wasn't paying for the car; but 80+ hours after dropping it off, it's 'damaged'? yea good luck with that. I'd rather pay a lawyer $100 than them $0.01.

If this was my $ renting a car, I would haven't even left the lot with it.

the smell of smoke, the sticky controls, the 1/8th tank, no way. Not gonna fly.

I will let you know how I make out... if anyone cares... hopefully this is the last trip to the dealer where I have to drop it off.... I'm even using my wrangler to drop it off since there is no way in hell I'm having anything to with EnterScrew again.