Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900
Old July 27th, 2015, 12:41 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Powertrain Guides
Print Wikipost

Strange "check engine oil level" phenomenon.

Search this Thread

Old February 27th, 2014, 9:24 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by intheburbs
I still don't understand what the problem was. You get the low oil message, check the level and it's fine, and the problem is leaky valve cover gaskets? And, on top of that, you come back on here to slam people because you think no one helped because you drive a Ford?
I'm speculating tat may be one of the issues. Speculating. If u read my statement, I did say "maybe". Look at the dates. Look for responses. Not even an acknowledgement tat someone seen it but dunno wat to do. Nada.

I eventually found the solution thru external sources. And still no responses. But a bunch of people have seen my thread. Lol. So if u were me, wouldn't u be a little irritated at all?

I wasn't slamming people. I was being honest like I stated. Just airing a concern. Can I not do tat with a right guaranteed me by the constitution?

Also, apparently u don't read everything. Please read EVERYTHING before u ask me questions which I have already provided answers to, and addressed. At this point, it's pretty much water under the bridge and ur digging it up. Did u not see the part where I made an apology. Apparently not. Have a great day sir!

Dom
Old September 19th, 2016, 12:07 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks I will try that.