Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

stuck in 4 wheel drive

Search this Thread

Old December 17th, 2013, 9:37 AM
Administrator

Received 170 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by dawniey5
Flainn,
Yes, I believe it has stabilitrak, BUT it will not shift into the top button. No light comes on when I push it...manual isn't really good at explaining that.

On a side note, NOT HAPPY that when I contacted Chevy about getting a new GPS disk, I was told I would have to purchase it as I did not buy my truck from a Chevy dealer...my argument was that it should not matter, especially when I paid $17,000 for my truck!!!!!!! At this rate (and this is my 4th suburban) I am seriously thinking about going to a Ford Excursion soon.
Not sure that GM ever had a free GPS DVD for your model but if they did and it s was the same as the one for the current model (which was discontinued several years ago), it was only good for the first two revisions. If you bought yours used, there's a good chance that previous owners have already received the freebies.