Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

What would you like to see done differently?

Search this Thread

Old November 29th, 2006, 5:47 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What would you like to see done differently?

yeh i love my Tahoe too but over time im finding little things that are irritating like when i needed the third row for the kids but didnt have them in the truck or that i cant store anything in an SUV..

im not comparing Durango to Tahoe im just saying that the Durango had fold flat third row and a nice storage in a smaller truck
Old November 29th, 2006, 5:59 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Black 5.3, another Mopar fan in a Chevy forum. I have gotten my head ripped a few times also! LOL

Anyways, i was born into a Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge family. My family owned a dealership. I have basically had all Dodge vehicles with the exception of the tahoe. I do love my tahoe, it has benefits that others dont, and vice versa!

You may look into the new Chrysler Aspen. It might have the flooring and space you are wanting, but it also includes a minivan looknig front end! It wasnt out when I got my Tahoe. As bad as i hate to say it, I think I would have gotten it over the Tahoe! ONly a test drive would have decided!

HOwever, all in all with a few tiny problems I am very satisfied with my tahoe. The ride, mean front end, fuel mileage, and on and on are superior to most of its competition.
Old November 29th, 2006, 6:39 PM
CF Senior Member

Here's my list from my duped post...

-First and most importantly, get those damn seats to fold flat. That's an absolute must have.
-The steering wheel radio controls should be able to scan through each page of favorites on the Nav radio, not just the one displayed
-The radio should also turn off for the passenger side door like it does for the drivers side
-The DVD roof unit screen needs to turn on with the ignition. I shouldn't have to hunt for the damn remote.
-The DVD needs to have a play button on the screen to start a movie.
-I would like the wheels to be brighter polished. I know some like it the way it is so have owners pick their choice. No extra charge.
-I would also like an additional option to fold the power mirrors in when putting the vehicle in park. I park in parking lots quite a bit and the one touch fold is nice but auto would be great.
-Increase the remote starter range and make longer warmup times available. 5 and 10 minutes is nice but when it's -4 it's gonna take longer than that. Available times on the DIC would be great.
-Add some trays or something to the inside of the flip up console. I have the wood grain console so I have almost no good way to store things.

I think GM did a great job on this truck
Old November 29th, 2006, 6:42 PM
CF Addict

doo600,

I can help you with one of your problems. Pop that woodgrain cupholder cover out. Mail it to me and I will send you my regular cup holder so you have more space! Let me know if you are interested, little cash for incentive???
Old November 29th, 2006, 6:45 PM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: biglg

Black 5.3, another Mopar fan in a Chevy forum. I have gotten my head ripped a few times also! LOL

Anyways, i was born into a Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge family. My family owned a dealership. I have basically had all Dodge vehicles with the exception of the tahoe. I do love my tahoe, it has benefits that others dont, and vice versa!

You may look into the new Chrysler Aspen. It might have the flooring and space you are wanting, but it also includes a minivan looknig front end! It wasnt out when I got my Tahoe. As bad as i hate to say it, I think I would have gotten it over the Tahoe! ONly a test drive would have decided!

HOwever, all in all with a few tiny problems I am very satisfied with my tahoe. The ride, mean front end, fuel mileage, and on and on are superior to most of its competition.

lol... love mopars to death my DD is an SRT8 ..my wife drives a mopar too i dont know about the Aspen still ugly just like the GEN 2 Durangos....

Old November 29th, 2006, 7:15 PM
CF Senior Member

doo600,

I can help you with one of your problems. Pop that woodgrain cupholder cover out. Mail it to me and I will send you my regular cup holder so you have more space! Let me know if you are interested, little cash for incentive???
How about I trade you the whole center console even up. You pay shipping.
Old November 29th, 2006, 7:20 PM
CF Addict

Doo600.

Yours just snaps in and out, you actually have the same hole all of us have without the cover. . We wouldnt have to trade entire consoles. However, you would need my cup holder, and possibly the little pad. Sure I will pay shipping! Let me know.
Old November 29th, 2006, 7:59 PM
CF Senior Member

Doo600.

Yours just snaps in and out, you actually have the same hole all of us have without the cover. . We wouldnt have to trade entire consoles. However, you would need my cup holder, and possibly the little pad. Sure I will pay shipping! Let me know.
I wasn't serious. I just thought since you thought I was stupid I might as well post something stupid

J/K
Old November 29th, 2006, 9:40 PM
CF Addict

Just teasing me huh? Well hell, i was trying to solve your problem!
Old November 29th, 2006, 10:30 PM
CF Senior Member

Just havin a little fun. I do like the original configuration though but I just can't get rid of the woodgrain. I think it looks real nice with everything closed up.