Tahoe & Suburban DIY and Useful Threads This section is for DIY writeups, FAQs, and other useful threads. If you would like something posted in here, please contact a moderator.

2007 tahoe radio

Search this Thread

Old February 1st, 2010, 9:34 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 tahoe radio

i have a 2007 tahoe ltz that has the bose navagation/radio. the am/fm radio has alot of static in it like its not picking up the stations good. any suggestions of what would cause this and how to fix it?
Old February 23rd, 2010, 9:23 AM
CF Beginner

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you but have posted a thread for a similar issue. 04 Tahoe has XM radio (no current subscription) and in FM1 and FM2 will only pick up a station or two occassionally. I have subscribed to your thread in the event someone replies to you and their answer helps me - good luck with your issue.

Last edited by georgiapatriot; February 23rd, 2010 at 9:26 AM. Reason: redundant
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:10 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by georgiapatriot
Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you but have posted a thread for a similar issue. 04 Tahoe has XM radio (no current subscription) and in FM1 and FM2 will only pick up a station or two occassionally. I have subscribed to your thread in the event someone replies to you and their answer helps me - good luck with your issue.
I have a 2007 Tahoe and my radio signal is fading in and out like the radio goes from stereo to mono. After 3 stereos, coax, fm module and rear window containing antenna you guessed it, IT DOES THE SAME THING!! The dealer is stumped and we do not know what to do now. The CD and auxilary work fine and it does not matter what station in Houston i'm listening to.
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:14 PM
CF Beginner

I have a 2007 Tahoe with the Bose stereo and the signal fades in and out like going from stereo to mono. Works fine with CD and auxilary Ipod and it does not matter which station and the proximity to the tower. After 3 stereos, coax, fm module and rear window containg the antenna, you guessed it ITS DOING THE SAME THING!! The dealer is stumped and they have no answers. Anyone have this happen? A friend with the same year tahoe with the Bose is doing the same thing and hers is out of warranty so she lives with it. Thanks a bunch