Traverse Chevrolet's full size Crossover. Introduced in the model year 2009, the Traverse is a stylish and highly fuel efficient cross between a powerful SUV and a spacious minivan.

2014 Chevrolet Traverse
Platform: Lambda

Passenger seat fold down?

Search this Thread

Old September 16th, 2012, 11:41 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Passenger seat fold down?

I recently bought a 2010 Chevrolet Traverse LS. I was wondering, is there a way to fold down flat the passenger seat? I had a 2006 Saturn Vue and was able to do this. It was a very nice feature.

Also as a side question, is there a way to change my username?

Other forums allow it, I just can't seem to find the answer. Thanks.
Old September 17th, 2012, 3:25 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by SaturnVue2006
I recently bought a 2010 Chevrolet Traverse LS. I was wondering, is there a way to fold down flat the passenger seat? I had a 2006 Saturn Vue and was able to do this. It was a very nice feature.

Also as a side question, is there a way to change my username?

Other forums allow it, I just can't seem to find the answer. Thanks.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> SaturnVue2006,

The front seats on the traverse can be reclined, however, will not lay completely flat. However, the rear seats can be folded and third row seating can be removed to create more space.

Please refer to pages 3-6 through 3-15 of the owner's manual for additional information.

For your convenience, a digital copy of the owner's manual is available at: http://www.chevrolet.com/content/dam...rse_owners.pdf

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me privately.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old September 26th, 2012, 1:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the response. I was afraid the front passenger seat wouldn't fold forward. Oh well.

I still can't seem to find an answer to the other question. Can i change my username?I looked in the FAQ. Maybe a MOD can answer this.