Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

HELP Bluetooth, Onstar and Navigation Stopped working on Cruze

Search this Thread

Old March 14th, 2019, 5:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation HELP Bluetooth, Onstar and Navigation Stopped working on Cruze

HELP! I have a 2012 Cruze LT...

Everything was working fine 5 hours ago. I had to valet my car and when I got it back I tried to make a call and couldn't from the steering wheel button. I checked the phone configurations and it was a blank screen on the car display. I hit the OnStar buttons and non of them worked. Then I noticed on the dashboard display in the bottom right corner where the display for the direction I'm going (N, E, S, W) was missing. I called OnStar and they were worthless. I called the dealership (my car is out of warranty) and was told I'd have to run a diagnostic test to see if it's a software issue.

Is that true? I don't have an extra $170 laying around. The service depart. told me they don't keep record of that info when I had one done less then a year ago.
Old July 6th, 2020, 8:17 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wondering if you got this issue solved? Because my 2015 lt is doing the same thing and i have no idea why. The dealership was no help. They just keep telling me they have no clue whats going on.