Go Back  Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Current Chevrolet Car Models > Cruze
Reload this Page >

HELP Bluetooth, Onstar and Navigation Stopped working on Cruze

Notices
Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

HELP Bluetooth, Onstar and Navigation Stopped working on Cruze

Old March 14th, 2019, 5:39 PM
CF Beginner

Exclamation HELP Bluetooth, Onstar and Navigation Stopped working on Cruze

HELP! I have a 2012 Cruze LT...

Everything was working fine 5 hours ago. I had to valet my car and when I got it back I tried to make a call and couldn't from the steering wheel button. I checked the phone configurations and it was a blank screen on the car display. I hit the OnStar buttons and non of them worked. Then I noticed on the dashboard display in the bottom right corner where the display for the direction I'm going (N, E, S, W) was missing. I called OnStar and they were worthless. I called the dealership (my car is out of warranty) and was told I'd have to run a diagnostic test to see if it's a software issue.

Is that true? I don't have an extra $170 laying around. The service depart. told me they don't keep record of that info when I had one done less then a year ago.

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: