Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Does anyone need OutSide RearView Mirrors (OSRVM according to GM)

Search this Thread

Old September 5th, 2015, 5:01 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Does anyone need OutSide RearView Mirrors (OSRVM according to GM)

Hi,

Yesterday I installed my Power Mirrors by adding the factory wires to the body harness. My "old" mirrors are available for sale. Three months use by me, formerly they sat on the lot for nearly a year.

Part Numbers:

I also have the factory body wiring harness available if anyone wants to do what I did. Well if you want to add power mirrors and you know your own body doesn't have the wiring. My doors were already pre-wired, I think that's because I had the Power Window Option.

For me I've added:

Power Mirrors
Heated Mirrors
Turn Signals in Mirrors
Power Seats (I'm wired for it)
Compass (Although GM refuses to enable the option)
Non-GM Nav Radio

I will probably sell my ISRVM LCD Rearview Mirror for the back up camera. Bug me and it's yours, $250. I have a nice Third Brake Light Camera to go with it.

For the Compass U80 option above, I've wired everything in as per factory wiring. I even used the exact wire, pins and connectors that GM does. It's all in there as per the factory, it has power, it's connected and it can't be enabled. This is the second round of me trying this. GM will not "enable" the Compass as per the Dealership Tech's request. If I want the Compass I have to lose Onstar. It's the only way. I am actually thinking about it, it will be Onstars loss. Rather than Onstar internet, I can install an aftermarket LTE Router. Operating costs, I have'nt figured out who is cheaper.

Anyways the mirrors.... does anyone want them? Offers? Price? Packed ready to ship.

Last edited by dberladyn; September 5th, 2015 at 5:04 PM.
Old November 28th, 2015, 6:31 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

These are gone and I can't lock the thread.