Go Back  Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Tech
Reload this Page >

2006 Escalade power seats intermittent and power petals not working and making click

Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2006 Escalade power seats intermittent and power petals not working and making click

Old September 21st, 2011, 8:40 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Escalade power seats intermittent and power petals not working and making click

2006 Escalade power seats intermittent and power petals not working and making clicking sound (like a relay clicking sound).

Memory seat feature shut off

Power petals making clicking sound

The seats would turn on and then shut off about 30 secs later. I moved the power seat and the heat then stayed on, but petals were still just making a clicking sound.

I assume a loose wire or ground.....but who knows with the mess of wires in this thing!!