Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Bluetooth not working...

Search this Thread

Old June 1st, 2015, 12:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth not working...

Hello everyone - found this forum, but couldn't find my question already answered... would appreciate any insight.

-2015 Traverse LS AWD, leased starting in April 2015, approx 1200 miles on car
-Synced Bluetooth at dealership Day 1, no issues
-On Saturday when I was driving the radio turned down, "cell phone" came on, but there was no call/text from my phone. I couldn't turn the "cell phone" off (tried the "End Call" button several times). Stopped, turned off car, turned back on about 20 minutes later and still was in "cell phone" mode. After another 10 minutes or so, the radio came back on. However, none of the Bluetooth or OnStar (still within my 3 month subscription) buttons on steering wheel or rearview mirror are working.
-Dealership does not have available appt. for 2+ weeks. The asked for car for day, but no loaners until the end of June. Either way tough with my work schedule and why I leased NEW car (to avoid this).

Thank you!
Old June 2nd, 2015, 8:50 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by traverse2015
Hello everyone - found this forum, but couldn't find my question already answered... would appreciate any insight.

-2015 Traverse LS AWD, leased starting in April 2015, approx 1200 miles on car
-Synced Bluetooth at dealership Day 1, no issues
-On Saturday when I was driving the radio turned down, "cell phone" came on, but there was no call/text from my phone. I couldn't turn the "cell phone" off (tried the "End Call" button several times). Stopped, turned off car, turned back on about 20 minutes later and still was in "cell phone" mode. After another 10 minutes or so, the radio came back on. However, none of the Bluetooth or OnStar (still within my 3 month subscription) buttons on steering wheel or rearview mirror are working.
-Dealership does not have available appt. for 2+ weeks. The asked for car for day, but no loaners until the end of June. Either way tough with my work schedule and why I leased NEW car (to avoid this).

Thank you!
Hello Traverse2015,

We truly apologize for the unexpected concerns with your Bluetooth and other various features. We understand how frustrating this may seem for you especially in your brand new vehicle. We would be happy to look into this further for you, and have you reach out to our Infotainment Team for assistance as well. They can be reached at 855-478-7767, and may be able to find a solution. If this does not work, please send us a private message to us along with your VIN, current mileage, contact information and preferred dealership. We look forward to your updates.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care