Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2014 Impala Apps

Search this Thread

Old February 13th, 2014, 4:11 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is the link that states that 14 Impala will not be updated

CES 2014: Chevy brings new apps, 4G to your dashboard

I know I didn't get navigation but the mylink alone should be capable of apps stupid that you need 4lte to use it as we all know that AT&T does not offer unlimited data unless you are grandfathered in and streaming music and other app use will use a lot of data.
Old August 30th, 2014, 11:36 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by whuyckjr
I just purchased a 2014 Impala. Great Car. Does anyone know if additional Apps are available and where to get them? I would love to see an Audible app so I can listen to my audible books, by amazon, while I drive. I can listen to them through my phone, which connects to the car, but it would be better to load an app on the screen.
How's that working out for ya?
Old August 31st, 2014, 3:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When my wife and I pick up are new 2o14 2ltz we too were told by tbe sales person that new apps will be added in the future from chevrolet. What a GREAT SALES pitch. One thing for sure is that chevy finally put together probably there best car in years. Another thing chevrolet did wrong with this car is tbe option s lists for this car, i mean c mon a car that cost $$36,850 and i still couldn't get the BOSE system. The flag ship car for chevrolet this option should have been STANDARD. Hell, the imports are putting top of the stereos in there base models as standard equipment. I guess maybe as great as my Impala is a look at an import could be my next car cause the lying and paying for every option is getting to pricey.