Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

1993 silverado troubles (long story)

Search this Thread

Old August 8th, 2010, 1:07 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

-K5 In my neighborhood it's my garage that neighbors come to with fix it problems, and has been that way for years. I've lived in this house for 15 years and have had the heated and air conditioned garage with a bathroom, sky lights, TV, stereo, phone and 16+' clearance to the ridge. And ma be, I may be in luck, two streets a veteran mechanic moved in last year, and like me built his garage. He has two 12' and one 10' doors. A 9,000lb two post and a four poster were he keeps his Studebaker's. A nice golden hawk and super Grand Turismo. Not a Paxton blower, but factory four speed. He works at the municipal transportation garage, and has for near 30 years, Cop cars EMT and paramedic vehicles.He's not home just now, I checked, But will be begging him to give me thirty minutes of his time in the near future. As I may of said,I have family flying in Tuesday,and staying for about three weeks. I hate to have to "Push" it back to the side yard. So ma be something soon.
Have a good day, and stay happy