Southwest AZ, TX, NM, OK

Once again, issues with granger chevrolet in Orange, tx

Old March 19th, 2015, 4:05 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Once again, issues with granger chevrolet in Orange, tx

So after my last post, my transmission was replaced. My car was in the service shop for longer than anticipated due to needing to special order a CV axle.

I was told the CV Axel needed to be replaced and it would take longer due to having to special order the part. The next day I was informed that the technician was able to "fix" the CV Axel and my car was ready to be picked up.

As of my last oil change from a different service center, I was informed that my "shift linkage cable" was out of place. I told them my transmission had been replaced by the dealership. The technician told me I should not be able to see the cable, and it should not be on top of the motor shroud.

I called Granger Chevrolet on March 10, 2015 and explained the situation and was scheduled to bring my car to be serviced on March 17th at 9am. I explained my need for a replacement vehicle and was told that it would be taken care of.
I called ahead on March 16 to verify everything would be in order, and was told once again, that there was no vehicles available. I call back Tuesday at my appointment time and am told the same thing, no vehicles available. Its now thursday, March 19 and I have YET to be contacted by Granger to be able to bring my vehicle to be fixed and be provided with a loaner vehicle.

I do not understand why this dealership seems to have problems with providing transportation when their customers need their vehicle serviced. This is the second time that I've had the exact same problem with the same dealership.