Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07' Clock issue

Search this Thread

Old June 6th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

SabrToothSqrl ,

I am sorry that you feel that way. I completely understand your frustrations with dealerships. The first step in the process to get your vehicle fixed is to get a proper diagnosis from a dealership. From there they can figure out what the issue is and fix it. In the unfortunate event that does happen again, I can keep looking for a resolution. I am here to help everyone that I can. I enjoy helping people on this forum get the resolution that they are looking for. I would like to thank you for your input and it will be documented. I hope you have a nice day!

Thank you!

Elizabeth, Chevrolet Customer Service
Old June 6th, 2011, 1:20 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default well, no...

Anyway, how's the clock coming?

Last edited by SabrToothSqrl; June 6th, 2011 at 1:27 PM.
Old June 6th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Administrator

Received 155 Likes on 153 Posts

I still maintain that when you buy a new/used vehicle from a dealer, check out the service dept first. Talk w/ the svc mgr and some of the customers waiting in the lounge for their rides to get fixed, etc. If it doesn't feel right, go to another dealer, even it's a trip out of town.

STS: I liked the Sea-Doo parts book.
Old June 29th, 2011, 4:29 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So far no clock resets. Weird it just stopped doing it. No offense, but Suburbans must be female, they are just too difficult to figure out.
Old June 30th, 2011, 7:28 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default gender

mine sends 'mixed signals' all the time

it says low fuel, but then the range is 80 some miles!
that's not low!

that's a full tank at $4.00/gallon!
Old May 1st, 2021, 2:15 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I had this issue as well for several weeks, the battery cables seemed tight and it was a relatively new battery. The issue of the clock resetting a random times without losing my preset radio stations started out of the blue towards the end of winter after I had made absolutely zero changes to my vehicle at all. My vehicle is a 2007 Silverado LTZ with the LY5 engine. The Problem only happened intermittently at first but after a while the clock would reset to random times literally every single time that I turned off the vehicle and then the cruise control stopped working working intermittently as well. The solution that works for me was simply to take off the battery connections send down the terminals lightly and then sand down the battery cables and reattach everything together and tighten it down. Since then I have not had any issues at all in regards to the clock resets or my cruise control. I hope this helps someone out that is experiencing the same weird issues and can’t find any actual solutions listed online.