Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 Suburban LT front blower quit working, rear still works

Search this Thread

Old May 25th, 2015, 9:23 AM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Glad to hear you got it resolve Your follow up on what the fix was is what makes the forum work, so give yourself a pat on the back as you may save someone else some headache
Old September 16th, 2019, 11:25 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! Same issue

Same problem here; back AC is blowing just fine in back, but not up front. 2 weeks ago I replaced the blower resistor and AC worked perfectly again. Today it went out again up front, so not sure what to try now...
Old September 16th, 2019, 3:21 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by amandastewart05
Same problem here; back AC is blowing just fine in back, but not up front. 2 weeks ago I replaced the blower resistor and AC worked perfectly again. Today it went out again up front, so not sure what to try now...
Amanda - Mrs. Cusser had front blower issues a few months ago on her 2005 Yukon; since this was intermittent but really a necessity in Arizona summer, and the stuff under the dash is in an awkward position, I had her take it to the local independent mechanic shop I've used. He said there was too much resistance in the blower fan motor itself, and that was causing issues to the blower resistor, so said his experience says to replace both. So he did, and has worked fine since.
Old October 26th, 2019, 10:46 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Same issue

I have an 07 Suburban 1500. My husband recently replaced MAP Sensor and I noticed after that the blower would go between high to nothing whenever it wanted. A few days later it just went out no speed worked and it would randomly start blowing when it wanted. I thought my husband might have pinched something when replacing the sensor since it happened right after it was installed but I’m not sure what I Should look for. I haven’t had a chance to check fuses but I didn’t think it would work if a fuse was bad. Any thoughts.