Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2004 AC Not Cold - just cooling

Search this Thread

Old July 10th, 2007, 9:21 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2004 AC Not Cold - just cooling

huh? You got bashed? You came in asking for advice and bashed someone for trying to help. Now you come off with this "Poor me, I'm the new guy and people are bashing me" routine. New people are treated like idiots when theycome online and act like idiots.

I'm glad you found a forum that will work for you but I hope in the future you treat the members who established this fine forum with a little more respect.
Old July 10th, 2007, 9:29 AM
CF Junior Member

2nd post of this thread:

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

It is not common for the system to leak or seep over time.
Water draining out from around the front passenger tire area is normal; it is condensation coming off the evaporator core.

If you don't have a good set of gauges and experience with auto A/C systems it is unlikely that you will be able to repair this properly.
The guy told me basically I don't stand a chance of repairing my AC and off it all went. All the way to making up and getting to business which we are currently in middle of.

Do you yet have any valuable info to contribute related to a TAHOE AC not cooling correctly?
Old July 10th, 2007, 11:08 AM
CF Senior Member

He told you that because the repair is most likely in need of a professional set of tools and experience. He wasn't saying you didn't know anything. You really don't get it do you? Seek therapy.
Old July 10th, 2007, 11:10 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey there Bones,
I have decided that I really do not like you very much, I have never seen anyone complain, bitch, ****, moan and cry quite like you. I certainly didn’t bash you, but I will now: Go and fix your Tahoe without us. Run along now, we’re done trying to assist you, you’re a jerk.
Old July 10th, 2007, 12:42 PM
CF Junior Member

Hey there Bones,
I have decided that I really do not like you very much, I have never seen anyone complain, bitch, ****, moan and cry quite like you. I certainly didn't bash you, but I will now: Go and fix your Tahoe without us. Run along now, we're done trying to assist you, you're a jerk.
And Du600 get's his way.

Thanks so much ZX as you eventually were very helpful on such a simple matter.
For you and now myself after realizing source of water dripping was not where it should have been.
Old July 10th, 2007, 12:44 PM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: doo600

He told you that because the repair is most likely in need of a professional set of tools and experience. He wasn't saying you didn't know anything. You really don't get it do you? Seek therapy.
Is that the purpose of this BB...to tell people they probably won't be able to do the repair?

Therapy didn't work....Need Anger Mgmt as I said + AC for colling off!

Thanks again
Old July 10th, 2007, 1:23 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Can somebody please block this bi-polar a-hole's I.P or something?
Old July 10th, 2007, 1:40 PM
CF Junior Member

Can somebody please block this bi-polar a-hole's I.P or something?
Come on man....I just came here for help on my TAHOE. Specifically the AC now.
Not 21" Wheel help or chrome gas caps, etc...but mechanical help.

You and your buddy have accused me of too many things. You do not know me or anything about me. Now I'm bi-polar? Come on!

I can block my IP but I will still need to seek advice from knowledgable/experienced so for now....MY IP is active. I have said nothing to nobody to get blocked by this BB.

Where are you ZX? New Jersey? Maybe we just speak different languages me bein from the South...TEXAS that is (where we really need AC!)
Old July 10th, 2007, 9:40 PM
CF Senior Member

I'm tired of the attention *****.
Old August 7th, 2007, 8:37 PM
CF Junior Member

******* He's BACK!!!&******

Hey there friends and neighbors

Can you believe my BLACK Tahoe is now blowing hot air out the vents?

I mean HOT like Heater in January would be envious HOT.

Since we last spoke I have put two more cans of that cold stuff in with good results while we wait for the travelling mechanic to sit still a minute for diagnostics.
As well, that travelling mechanic added some dye and told me to drive it a few days and we will look for leaks. Then he left town.

The traveling mechanic came back about a week later and that cute light he had didn't find any leaks.
Then he used the sniffer and the only solid signal he got was underneath the car at rear passenger side. Evaporator there? or ?
No he has left town again.

I'm looking for new car...probably another toyota comes soon and fuuuui to this damn American made junk heap.
You have any idea how stupid I look in this heap running downTEXAS freeways 85 mph WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN and my rar view mirror says it is 95 degrees???

Yeh I'm hot....You don't even want to know where I've recently been with my new home AC!

My Tahoe used to have such good AC but now all it has is heat...Arrrgh!

Ideas MX1100?

Meds are working but no Amgt yet..still looking[8D]

peace out

Quick Reply: 2004 AC Not Cold - just cooling