Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2004 AC Not Cold - just cooling

Search this Thread

Old August 9th, 2007, 10:29 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 2004 AC Not Cold - just cooling

You're such a tool I think it's frunny as hell that you're roasting your buns off.
Old August 9th, 2007, 10:39 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey ZX and othr friends!

How about the ansers by now?

When it wen to blowing insanely hot, is that a sign of freezing-up or?

The pressures I cited...Tell anything other than psi? What's it mean? And, this was just after adding additional of contaminent so output went from cool to FREEZING COLD (I knew that probably wasn't so good)
Hmmmmm I think it was the next day it went into super heat mode.

Altima.....Camry....Which do you prefer and why?
Another Range Rover comes soon but for now I need dependable commuter to make my 110 mile roundtrips to work and back home in AC.
Thanks
Old August 9th, 2007, 7:12 PM
CF Addict

Burn baby burn.
Old August 10th, 2007, 7:22 AM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

Burn baby burn.
Nice guys over here for sure.

Guess I'll check back by when I need some 20's and chrome curb feelers.
Old August 10th, 2007, 5:02 PM
CF Addict

I wouldn't if I were you.
Old August 12th, 2007, 11:00 AM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: BonesNTX

ORIGINAL: uraijit

Come on MX...a little g=help please?

My high side is at 150 and low side about 45.

My understanding is my high side should be around 200-220 at 90 degrees?

Thanks
Is the compressor cycling off at all with those pressures? What is your static pressure?
Just couldn't answer my simple questions could you.

On and on you go with nonsense.....JEsus

You must be the new shiny wheel expert I guess...Damn sure aren't customer friendly I can tell from here. All customers are stupid MFrs...Right? A high and mightey Chevy wrench.....oh my!

3 German cars thus far just to comment on one of your idiotic statements. More maintainence is obviously expected.
A Chevy truck...Not really.....And should be fixed for more than 5K miles on all the other stuff that's gone worng numerous times.

Oh, and my TAHOE kept cool last night stuck at the beach to the frame in surf water for about 4 hrs waiting on wrecker!...You are some kind of freaking fool aren't you?
Jackass, I was actually trying to help you here. If you refuse to give the information we ask, it's impossible to diagnose the problem. Obviously the pressures mean something, but there are other symptoms that must be looked at before an accurate diagnosis will be possible. So since you refuse to let anybody help you, I'm giving up. I'm with ZX when he says "Burn baby, Burn!" Go buy your Camry, or whatever.
Old August 13th, 2007, 7:47 AM
CF Junior Member

Come on MX...a little g=help please?

My high side is at 150 and low side about 45.

My understanding is my high side should be around 200-220 at 90 degrees?

Thanks
Is the compressor cycling off at all with those pressures? What is your static pressure?
Just couldn't answer my simple questions could you.

On and on you go with nonsense.....JEsus

You must be the new shiny wheel expert I guess...Damn sure aren't customer friendly I can tell from here. All customers are stupid MFrs...Right? A high and mightey Chevy wrench.....oh my!

3 German cars thus far just to comment on one of your idiotic statements. More maintainence is obviously expected.
A Chevy truck...Not really.....And should be fixed for more than 5K miles on all the other stuff that's gone worng numerous times.

Oh, and my TAHOE kept cool last night stuck at the beach to the frame in surf water for about 4 hrs waiting on wrecker!...You are some kind of freaking fool aren't you?
Jackass, I was actually trying to help you here. If you refuse to give the information we ask, it's impossible to diagnose the problem. Obviously the pressures mean something, but there are other symptoms that must be looked at before an accurate diagnosis will be possible. So since you refuse to let anybody help you, I'm giving up. I'm with ZX when he says "Burn baby, Burn!" Go buy your Camry, or whatever.
Dude, You jumped in here toward the end with all your holier than thow bs. Want me supply answers to you?????? I am needing help and asking questions!!!!!!!!

You guys are absolute punks that get so smart and tough when you type.

Only anyhting helpful I got out of all this was MX saying for me to drain the rear evaporator...So, that was done a long time back now as MX noted. Other than that heads-up, there has been no benefit and you hurt yourself not me.

Old August 13th, 2007, 8:01 AM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

I wouldn't if I were you.
WHY NOT????

You going to give me one of those all too common internet *** whoopins?

JESUS MAN....I just need to know what little something has gone wrong on my AC. Onee minute awesome and then the problem.
Old August 13th, 2007, 9:45 AM
CF Junior Member

We could help you if you weren't so ignorant. I ask questions about your problem so that I can try to figure out what's wrong, and you come back with "I don't have to answer your questions"... Good luck getting anybody who can help you with that attitude. I guess you'll need to locate a psychic mechanic. Perhaps one of your "Friends in the car business" is such a person.

Burn baby, burn.
Old August 13th, 2007, 10:03 AM
CF Junior Member

We could help you if you weren't so ignorant. I ask questions about your problem so that I can try to figure out what's wrong, and you come back with "I don't have to answer your questions"... Good luck getting anybody who can help you with that attitude. I guess you'll need to locate a psychic mechanic. Perhaps one of your "Friends in the car business" is such a person.

Burn baby, burn.
What's the question? What is the static pressure? I don't know as I'm ignorant (you might want to look that word up) and admitted that from post one.
Something else you asked I guess I may have missed that.

Come to my office and walk in my shoes a day...see what you know.
Everybody does their thing....right?

Quick Reply: 2004 AC Not Cold - just cooling