Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 tahoe codes c0561, p0172, p0175

Search this Thread

Old November 20th, 2012, 3:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 tahoe codes c0561, p0172, p0175

Had dealership more Evap vent silonode for check engine...soon as they did this check engine light came back on and so did stabilitrak light saying service stab and traction control...this light goes on and off constantly...they said what they did is not related...cleaned MAF sensor and replaced both from o2 sensors still have light. Have seen few ppl with same codes on net no answer...any help here I have truck sold out don't want buyer to have problems...what is causing these 3 codes..c0561, p0172, p0175... this driving Me crazy and dealership has no answer
Old November 20th, 2012, 4:00 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

I'd park at the dealership till it is fixed. Don't accept a "we don't know" If this is warrenty or you are paying for it, make them fix it or make them miserable.
Old November 20th, 2012, 4:48 PM
CF Beginner

Hard to do cause it out of warranty...I work at dealer as sales...have car sold and don't know what to do...I don't want a 2k shop bill
Old November 20th, 2012, 4:54 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by 25homes
Hard to do cause it out of warranty...I work at dealer as sales...have car sold and don't know what to do...I don't want a 2k shop bill
Well as a salesman, what do you think?
Old November 20th, 2012, 5:08 PM
CF Beginner

I think it's b.s....they say nothing is related to what they did...odd those lights were never on and soon asthey pull out of shop it lights up like a Christmas tree...they charging Me for everything too...I have it sold guy suppose to pick up tm don't know what to do...I think we have a mickey mouse service department
Old November 20th, 2012, 5:09 PM
CF Beginner

I have sold on my own not through dealer
Old November 21st, 2012, 7:48 AM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

I would check to make sure the battery cables are firmly connected.
The charging system and battery may also need to be checked
Old November 21st, 2012, 10:42 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> 25homes,

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. Were you able to resolve the problem?

Please feel free to contact me privately if you need additional assistance.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old February 19th, 2013, 11:22 AM
CF Beginner

Default 2007 Tahoe electrical problems with traction control

I have a 2007 Tahoe with the same problems traction control/stabilitrax lights on and transmission being put in safe mode and shifting hard. Dealer is lost they can not fix it. This is unexceptable and rediculas that a dealer can not fix it. HELP? GM customer service was contacted and they have done nothing!
Old February 20th, 2013, 4:05 AM
CF Beginner

Have u filled tank lately..try to fill tank completly. If that didn't do it after about 40 miles then have them hook to there computer machine and see what the tahoe is reading for alcohol conteny in fuel. Mine was reading that the fuel in my tank was 80% alcohol like e85 almost have u put that in tahoe lately. What happen with me is I added strong fuel cleaner wgen tank was about empty when tank is at 25% or less computer in car with flash test to ready what alcohol content in gas so it knows how much air the truck needs so air fuel mixture is right. Well mine took readi ng when I dumped fuel cleaner in it when tank was at 25% saw bunch alcohol from clean car won't take another reading until you fill tank over 75% full. I was running reg gas which will give 3-5% alcohol reading which is normal for computer from f actory. But mine was still reading 80% alcohol causing all codes. Never got gas level above 75% cause I was unaware of this...hook machine too it saw it was reading 80% alcohol so reset tahoe computer to stock factory setting from machine (3-5%) alcohol all lights went oyt immediatly never came back on..if u fill tank should flash another reading from tank to computer and lights should go out on own if they don't have them hook machine check reading and reset to factory settings...I figured out on my own dealer screwed me replaced few parts trying to ficlx they were clueless. They went with trial error replacing things which is bs that's not a cert mechanic who guess cc and replaces things til they fix prob anyone could do that how about diagnose first find real issue then fix...this could have been fixed with no cost at all but no I get $400 bill and I get half off labor being employee total bs in my opinion. How many miles on your tahoe? Try this if that isnt issue next thing id check would be mass air flow sensor which you cam clean see if that helps and maybe check o2 sendors but normally u get code for o2 sensor hope this helps

QUOTE=Tschornbh;241148]I have a 2007 Tahoe with the same problems traction control/stabilitrax lights on and transmission being put in safe mode and shifting hard. Dealer is lost they can not fix it. This is unexceptable and rediculas that a dealer can not fix it. HELP? GM customer service was contacted and they have done nothing![/QUOTE]

Quick Reply: 2007 tahoe codes c0561, p0172, p0175