TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

Beeping Please Help ASAP

Search this Thread

Old July 9th, 2012, 8:51 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Beeping Please Help ASAP

Hi folks, im new to this forum and i am the second owner of my TrailBlazer 2004 LT. I just bought this from another person so i really dont know much about this car, and also this is my first SUV. I recently had the Rack and Pinion repaired since the Powersteering oil was leaking. There are two new developments after the repair.

1) Car beeps when ever i hit rugged terrier, like if there is a bump on the road, the car would beep twice. so for an example if im driving on a bad bad road lots of beeping !!!!!!!! I'm really worried and since i live in Saudi Arabia its very hard to find people who are educated enough to tell me anything.

2) Car dosn't drive straight, i have to keep the steering bank to right for the car to go straight, i was told they would fix it and its not a big deal. (This wasnt like this before the repairs today)

3) My engine light is also on, i got the msg. P0113 and P1133. I was not even told what to do just told me these msg are there. I searched and all i could understand is to change the Bank1 Sensor 1 O2 and the ITA sensor. Also i will get throttle body and sparks plugs change/clean.

I'm not very concerned about the engine light, my most worry is the beeping when ever it hit some puddle or bad road. Any clue what is this ? Please let me know i will be glad.

2004 TrailBlazer LT