TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

It used to start, before I did 🥺🤷

Search this Thread

Old May 18th, 2023, 7:35 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It used to start, before I did 🥺🤷

The '04 trailblazer was still starting, albeit badly, prior to me starting my wee "adventure in learning mechanics"- mainly due to the fact that I am absolutely broke, but also, because the project wasn't HUGE and I thought I could handle it. It began as what I thought was going to be the replacement of the #5 sparkplug (possibly the coil), to also the coil, and boot, and wires, and a stupid new battery terminal because I listened to an internet warrior that said to disconnect the battery while working on the plugs,(which was totally unnecessary). I guess, I'm sort of glad I did it though, as it probably should have been done some time ago. Problem is, the truck actually ran and started BEFORE I did all this, it just didn't sound much like it was going to keep on that way for long, but now, I can't get the engine to turn over!! 😭 I have done, and REDONE my work at least 6x trying to rule out anything I may have done wrong. Which was where I located the battery issue. I also, now, have replaced/purchased new relays etc for the starter and fuel pump HOPING I would cure this issue somewhere. Any thoughts and help are welcome..I AM NO PRO HERE!!
Old May 19th, 2023, 3:58 AM
CF Monarch

Received 341 Likes on 322 Posts

Welcome from Florida. Check to make sure that you didn't disconnect something by accident.