Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2014 Impala LT Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old April 2nd, 2015, 8:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a 1' length of 2.5" SS tubing and made a set of tips myself in the garage. I didn't want them to stand out too much, it's more my wife's car and I'm the silent partner that drives it on weekends. They came out pretty well....

Edit-Excuse the grungy rear end, we had a tough winter. It's since been washed and waxed!
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Impala LT Exhaust-img_1128.jpg   2014 Impala LT Exhaust-img_1129.jpg  
Old April 4th, 2015, 9:29 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by BOSOX
I bought a 1' length of 2.5" SS tubing and made a set of tips myself in the garage. I didn't want them to stand out too much, it's more my wife's car and I'm the silent partner that drives it on weekends. They came out pretty well....

Edit-Excuse the grungy rear end, we had a tough winter. It's since been washed and waxed!
Looks great. Glad that it worked for you as well. I recommend GM make the SS exhaust tips standard on the Impala LT.
Old April 7th, 2015, 3:26 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Blackt52

I think these r great is there anyplace i can order this off of or store i can pick this up form and have a muffler place install these cheaply. Also i paid extra for my dealer to extend the bumper to bumper warranty so do i need to have them install these to not void the warranty or can i take it to any place to install?
Old April 9th, 2015, 6:27 PM
CF Beginner

Rjawz

These are Magnaflow Part #: 35127. They are 4.5 inches long with 2.25" inlet and 4" Outlet. They are stainless steal and they are double walled tips. The double wall really means the out side of the tip doesn't really get hot. They have gone up in price since I bought them. I got a pair for just under $75.00. They took the muffler shop about 10 minutes to install and cost me $20.00. He just had to cut a small piece of the tail pipe off to get the tips to fit right and welded them on. I watch him do it and it was pretty simple. IT WON'T EFFECT YOUR WARRANTY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT CHANGING ANY FUNCTION OF THE CAR.

You can find them all over the internet from Amazon to CARID. The cheapest I have seen them are @ $55.00 a piece.

Hope this helps........