Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900
Old August 6th, 2015, 2:11 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:Browse all: Interior Guides
Print Wikipost

How to install OEM Nav on 2007 Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old January 27th, 2011, 2:46 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi....

i have a 2011 TAHOE LT

WITH OUT BOSE AND WITH OUT NAVI OR RSE

I Want to install - OEM NAVI -

What navi part number do i need

and i don't have Bose do i have to install after market amp?
Old January 27th, 2011, 2:57 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Dr,

There's a guy on ebay selling the complete non-bose navi systems.

His ebay seller name is oem-gm-radios. I have done business with him in

the past, and recommend him.
Old January 27th, 2011, 3:26 PM
Administrator

Received 170 Likes on 168 Posts

Dr.3M3: Welcome to the forum.

You can always check w/ your dealer's part man.
Old January 28th, 2011, 6:42 AM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by Dr.3M3
hi....

i have a 2011 TAHOE LT

WITH OUT BOSE AND WITH OUT NAVI OR RSE

I Want to install - OEM NAVI -

What navi part number do i need

and i don't have Bose do i have to install after market amp?

Bose-non bose does not matter. It's all in the programming. There are dozens of part numbers that will work for you. If you have USB and wish to keep it, you'll need a 2010+ unit from a NBS truck / SUV that has the USB plug. If you have bluetooth, only 2009 NBS trucks / SUV's will have that. If you don't care, any 2007+ NBS truck / SUV radio will work.
(NBS excludes Escalade, Denali, H2)

Nav units out of LAMBDA vehicles (Outlook, Enclave, Acadia) will work for you as well, but the lights on the unit will be a differnt color and they take a differnent disc. Bluetooth / USB is the same as trucks. The bonus is you can usualy find these a lot cheaper.
Old January 28th, 2011, 9:37 AM
CF Beginner

Default Good Post

That was some well needed information cause sometimes going to the dealer is to expensive and just doesn't cut it.

http://www.rimslegend.com
Old January 28th, 2011, 10:14 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by fredrich03
Dr,

There's a guy on ebay selling the complete non-bose navi systems.

His ebay seller name is oem-gm-radios. I have done business with him in

the past, and recommend him.
Thank u bro

I will talk to him for a navi with usb and with/out Bluetooth

but i think his prises are little bit high

Originally Posted by 73shark
Dr.3M3: Welcome to the forum.

You can always check w/ your dealer's part man.
Welcome you too , i am happy to be a member in this big chivy forum

I hope that i can , But i am from Saudi Arabia ( K.S.A ) and the dealer said to me if your car dosen't have a factory unit i only have after market unit

Originally Posted by SchramAutoParts
Bose-non bose does not matter. It's all in the programming. There are dozens of part numbers that will work for you. If you have USB and wish to keep it, you'll need a 2010+ unit from a NBS truck / SUV that has the USB plug. If you have bluetooth, only 2009 NBS trucks / SUV's will have that. If you don't care, any 2007+ NBS truck / SUV radio will work.
(NBS excludes Escalade, Denali, H2)

Nav units out of LAMBDA vehicles (Outlook, Enclave, Acadia) will work for you as well, but the lights on the unit will be a differnt color and they take a differnent disc. Bluetooth / USB is the same as trucks. The bonus is you can usualy find these a lot cheaper.
Hi Pro

Thank u for the help but i am searching for one week and i didn't find something good for me

My Car is 2011 , I Have USB and I don't have Bluetooth or on-star , and I don't have RSE . and i do car about the usb

i founded the Acadia nave but like u said the colors are different and there is a hyperd logo , i didn't like it , i need a tahoe unit

can u help me with a part number that is good for me
--------------------------

Thank u all brothers
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:06 PM
CF Junior Member

What you mean it had hypered logo??? What is that?

Any surprises I might have ?? I purchased a BRAND New Never used Nav unit part number 19169885, which is a 07-10 chevy suburban NON BOSE Navigation DVD RAdio Nav for vehicles with no Bose. It is said to have red back lighting and is plug and play that requires no dealer programming bc it has brand new and never in another vehicle so should just recognize my vin. It comes with Nav disk, VSS voice wiring kit, and new nav antenna. Does any body know of any issues I might need a heads up on, I was told it was guaranteed to work seamlessly with my OnStar, Bluetooth, and XM Radio and shouldn't produce any issues with turn signals, or door chimes. I would appreciate any feedback on what I might encounter regarding installing this part number in my 2009 suburban LT 1500 that has no bose, no rear entertainment, and no back up camera. Will my onstar directions TBT directions sync with map on screen? <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->
<!-- controls -->
Old February 3rd, 2011, 9:07 AM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by Dr.3M3
Thank u bro

I will talk to him for a navi with usb and with/out Bluetooth

but i think his prises are little bit high

Welcome you too , i am happy to be a member in this big chivy forum

I hope that i can , But i am from Saudi Arabia ( K.S.A ) and the dealer said to me if your car dosen't have a factory unit i only have after market unit

Hi Pro

Thank u for the help but i am searching for one week and i didn't find something good for me

My Car is 2011 , I Have USB and I don't have Bluetooth or on-star , and I don't have RSE . and i do car about the usb

i founded the Acadia nave but like u said the colors are different and there is a hyperd logo , i didn't like it , i need a tahoe unit

can u help me with a part number that is good for me
--------------------------

Thank u all brothers
I don't have 2011 part numbers yet, but 20902104 is the 2010 and should work for you.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 9:09 AM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by ctccc
What you mean it had hypered logo??? What is that?

Any surprises I might have ?? I purchased a BRAND New Never used Nav unit part number 19169885, which is a 07-10 chevy suburban NON BOSE Navigation DVD RAdio Nav for vehicles with no Bose. It is said to have red back lighting and is plug and play that requires no dealer programming bc it has brand new and never in another vehicle so should just recognize my vin. It comes with Nav disk, VSS voice wiring kit, and new nav antenna. Does any body know of any issues I might need a heads up on, I was told it was guaranteed to work seamlessly with my OnStar, Bluetooth, and XM Radio and shouldn't produce any issues with turn signals, or door chimes. I would appreciate any feedback on what I might encounter regarding installing this part number in my 2009 suburban LT 1500 that has no bose, no rear entertainment, and no back up camera. Will my onstar directions TBT directions sync with map on screen? <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->

<!-- controls -->

If it's new, it won't need to be unlocked, but it will need to be programmed, unless he requested your VIN and SPI codes and did the programming locally.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 3:27 PM
CF Junior Member

He never asked me for my vin or spn, He says its new unlocked and Does not need to be programmed just plug and play. Since it's new when I plug it in will it just recognize my vin and program itself? Can i do it my self or it's a dealer thing? if so how much they charge?

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>VIN:</TD><TD><INPUT name=AB36OGS6OM46O></TD><TD><BUTTON onclick="javascript<b></b>:FormSubmit('AX66OPT6OR16O','1','AX66OPT6OR16O') ">Get CAL ID</BUTTON></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Part Number:</TD><TD><INPUT name=AU46OHT6OW16O></TD><TD><BUTTON onclick="javascript<b></b>:FormSubmit('AM66OJR6OL86O','1','AM66OJR6OL86O') ">Get CVN</BUTTON></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by ctccc; February 4th, 2011 at 12:38 AM.

Quick Reply: How to install OEM Nav on 2007 Tahoe