Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

2011 Chev Cruze Brakes/trans/coolant&too many problems

Search this Thread

Old August 31st, 2014, 7:41 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And to the guy with the truck of the year up yours
Old August 31st, 2014, 7:50 AM
CF Beginner

My cruze overheated to 3 times ( thermostat replaced twice) and I bet dollars to doughnuts the engine was damaged , GM do something to help people who bought 2011 cruze
Old January 25th, 2015, 9:09 AM
CF Beginner

Default Gm says we are sorry/but refuses to do right thing

Originally Posted by lindajmars
my daughters 2011cruze keeps saying it is overheating n turning off the ac. The first time the replaced the sensor. The next time the water pump. Now it is in shop again. Last night it revved up the engine so high it was so scary for her on her way home from work. It said it was overheated but the temp gauge said normal then immediately jump all the way to hot. It only took a little water but didn't seem to be overheated. What's the deal with this car?
gm is refusing to honor warranty on my car bc it was built during bankruptcy year and that they are not responsible for the old gm......gee i wish they disclosed this to me when i bought the car......do you think if the sales man said btw. Mr. ......... If something goes wrong this was built during bankruptcy year so you will be on your own....i would have not bought the car obviously but they hid this from the purchasers and thats why we have a class action law suit against gm for 2011 cruze coolant issues my car overheated first year i had it twice.....gm please do the right thing buy this car back ....i will buy another gm product it is not like it will effect your bottom line like it does me the little guy with children .....i am screwed. ....i cant believe gm did this to me....
Old January 26th, 2015, 9:46 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pissedoffatgm
gm is refusing to honor warranty on my car bc it was built during bankruptcy year and that they are not responsible for the old gm......gee i wish they disclosed this to me when i bought the car......do you think if the sales man said btw. Mr. ......... If something goes wrong this was built during bankruptcy year so you will be on your own....i would have not bought the car obviously but they hid this from the purchasers and thats why we have a class action law suit against gm for 2011 cruze coolant issues my car overheated first year i had it twice.....gm please do the right thing buy this car back ....i will buy another gm product it is not like it will effect your bottom line like it does me the little guy with children .....i am screwed. ....i cant believe gm did this to me....
I'm missing something.. GM bankruptcy was in summer 2009, right?

What does 2011 have to do with anything?